Tests are executed with mocha. To install it, simple run
npm test. It will install mocha and its dependencies in your
project "node_modules" directory and run the test suite. The tests run
against the CoffeeScript source files.
The test suite is run online with [Travis][travis] against the versions 0.10 and 0.11 of Node.js.
This is a community effort. Please be grateful to the people who write code, take time filling bug reports and improve the documentation.
We encourage you to contribute to the project. Sometime, great contributions take a second. As an example, correcting a typo on this page would as simple as editing this page on GitHub and everyone will benefit from it.
Bellow is a non-restrictive list of contributors:
- David Worms: https://github.com/wdavidw
- Will White: https://github.com/willwhite
- Justin Latimer: https://github.com/justinlatimer
- jonseymour: https://github.com/jonseymour
- pascalopitz: https://github.com/pascalopitz
- Josh Pschorr: https://github.com/jpschorr
- Elad Ben-Israel: https://github.com/eladb
- Philippe Plantier: https://github.com/phipla
- Tim Oxley: https://github.com/timoxley
- Damon Oehlman: https://github.com/DamonOehlman
- Alexandru Topliceanu: https://github.com/topliceanu
- Visup: https://github.com/visup
- Edmund von der Burg: https://github.com/evdb
- Douglas Christopher Wilson: https://github.com/dougwilson
- Chris Khoo: https://github.com/khoomeister
- Joeasaurus: https://github.com/Joeasaurus
- Mark Stosberg: https://github.com/markstos
Drop us an email or create an issue if you feel you deserve to be part of it.
We wish to also thank the persons behind the following projects:
- GitHub ribbons: https://github.com/jbalogh/ribbons